Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cathy Prestonise and the terrible, horrible, no good, very annoying day!!!!


Does anyone remember a children's book about a boy named Alexander and the not so good day he has? Well today you can call me Alex! I am not one to complain and I know I should be grateful for my life (which I am extremely grateful for my life) but today is just one of those days!!! I was run off the road by a crazy California driver who then honked at me after he cut in front of me! Then my GPS Nancy (I call her that because she is always nagging at me) was sending me in the wrong direction. I almost threw her out the window at the car that cut me off the road! Then a lifeguard asks me to roll down my window after I finally got off the insane freeway and tells me that he is going to give me a ticket if I don't hang up my phone. It was on Speakerphone and I wasn't even near the beach!!! Seriously! I secretly hope he gets bitten by a shark! (guess its not a secret anymore)Now mind you this was all in a matter of 35 minutes! I haven't even had a chance to workout today! This was in addition to finishing a grant, an audit, and emails galore for work!! Oh and the kids next door woke me up this morning by crying! I think I need a nap and some endorphins to kick in!!

No comments: