Whew! What a weekend! I love weekends that are random. I am a planner by nature but I love the unexpected surprises that weekends bring. Some of the fun we had this weekend was
1. Padres Game
2. Getting to watch the fireworks on the field at the game!
3. Suspension Bridge in SD
4. Finding the funniest cards in Seaport Village
5. Eating at three different restaurants in Little Italy in one night! (One for happy hour, one for dinner, and another for dessert)
6. Finding a very cool art gallery
7. Dinner at Roy's La Jolla -- so tasty!!!!!!!
Luciano pretending to catch the fly ball!
Laying on the field watching the fireworks!
Luciano and his long lost uncle
Walking (or kissing) on the suspension bridge
In between restaurant two and three with Reaksmay, Daniel, Rob, and Us!
Tell me what unexpected surprises came your way this weekend!
お金をかけるだけ生活は便利になる - お金をかけるだけ生活は便利になる インターネットを利用するにあたって回線を繋ぐ必要がありました。携帯の容量が気 … Continue reading →
5 weeks ago