Monday, June 8, 2009

A Happy Heart

Sometimes it seems as though the weekends aren't as relaxing as they could be....and all of a sudden it is monday morning and I wonder where the weekend went! This past weekend was the complete opposite of that....Luciano and I both worked on Saturday, we rearranged our bedroom, attended our Young Married group, dinner after with friends, Laundry, Luciano made me breakfast in bed on sunday, I was able to read, Church, Luciano even got to watch some sort of UFC fighting thing, (I was actually reading again in the restaurant while he was watching), and we were able to Skype with my mom!!!!!! Maybe it is true that a body in motion stays in motion...Here's to a great week and another great weekend! I also had time to take some pics of furball!

No comments: