Monday, November 23, 2009

Catch up time

It has been 4 days since my last post, so it looks like I need to catch up with 4 things I am thankful for!
1. People in my life who are honest and real. Perfection or the facade of perfection is annoying. (Striving to improve things in your life is completely different) I enjoy friends and family who can be positive and also real at the same time! I have read two blogs today that have been so refeshing about authenticity and not wearing masks! So glad there are still people out there who aren't like some politicians!
2. Being able to exercise (Notice I said "able") -- Luciano and I signed up for a Turkey Trot that we will run on Thanksgiving. Haven't trained for it but its only a 5K so we should be fine! Being sore never hurt anyone!
3. God's Creations - Today we went to the children's pool to watch the seals play in the ocean and let me say that it was so cute to watch them frolic and roll and let the waves push them up on the rocks.

4. Okay now I am going to be very real -- the thing that I am so very grateful for is toilet paper. I can't go a day without it -- can you?

No comments: