Saturday, September 13, 2008

Accomplished...with a question.

Usually on Saturdays Luciano is either working or we are running around doing mundane errands and cleaning. Today is a very different Saturday, well sorta. Luciano is actually still working but I don't have any errands to run and the entire house is clean. (All of our clothes are even put away) Right now I am smelling a yummy cookie/ice cream scented candle burning with the sounds of the dog snacking on his food. So peaceful....
On another note I do have a question to pose...Does anyone else get completely annoyed and or stressed out at Wal-mart/Costco? Now let me preface this... I love shopping, I don't even have to buy things when I go shopping...I just love looking at new things...except when it comes to Wal-mart or Costco...(tarjay is different, I enjoying spending time at target)...so back to the vortex of craziness. I just don't understand why I loathe Wal-mart and Costco so much, is it the crying and complaining of children, the random crap that they try to sell at these establishments (do any of us really need 4 lbs of bacon), or it is the unhappy cashiers. These are just a few things that I think of when it comes to shopping at these money saving stores. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get past my aversion to these places? so to end this blog in a peaceful mode, I thought I would add a cute picture of Jack in his bag. He goes most places with us and even when he doesn't have to go in his bag, he hops in on his own...so cute! Enjoy your weekend, whatever you may do!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

i would love to help you out, but i feel EXACTLY the same way!!!! i can do target all day long, but the others...no thank you! i have no idea why that is accept that target became a place of comfort for me in college. lol!