Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's the little things in life that make me happy!

So I LOVE going to my blog now and it is not because I enjoy looking at pictures of all the people or dog who is in my life but because I added FEEDJIT LIVE TRAFFIC FEED. I have had people visit my page from Australia, Paris, Washington, New Jersey, California (obviously) and Michigan (another given. I don't know why this makes me so happy, but I want to start keeping track. If you know anyone who lives in a crazy place like Timbuktu send em my way! So what is a little thing in your life that makes you happy?

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

i agree!! i have a little sitemeter and it said someone from malaysia visited the other day!! i was sooo excited!!

Cathy said...

Oooh that is exciting!! It's like having friends around the world!!