Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Birthday Extravaganzas

It seems as though most of my posts have been about birthdays!! Well today is my husband's birthday and he started his new job with Ameriprise Financial! I am so PROUD of him. He has worked so hard this past year to take tests and classes to even begin to be a financial planner! So here is a pic from his first day! He is so cute!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCIANO GIOVANNI PRESTONISE!! I LOVE YOU!! We also went to Michigan this past weekend and surprised my mom for her 60th birthday! We surprised her on saturday by going into the restaurant she was having dinner at and then had 50 of her closest family and friends over for a birthday party on Sunday. My favorite pic is from Caribou Coffee!!
Luciano's Grandma lives in Michigan as well so we met her and his uncle tony for dinner on Monday. What a great time!!

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

ummmm hello!! what is the dilly!! i didn't get a call, my phone must of been off!!! i mean i would have been forever in debted to you if you brought me some los ollas guac, and i mean FOREVER!!! tell luc congrats!!

Nina Bunk said...

oohh ps...it is different sprinkles on the side of the cake, i think they were hearts and circles i got them from sur la table, the easiest cake to make!!