Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Lights with no snow?






Living in So Cal has one disadvantage during Christmas....there is no snow when looking at Christmas lights. As we were driving around last night looking at lights my husband who is born and raised in California said "You know what would be nice... snow on the ground while we are looking at Christmas lights....It just makes it seem like Christmas that way" (Look of confusion on my face) Then I remembered his grandma is from Michigan and they have gone back for Christmas a time or two. I grew up in the Midwest and went to college in Minnesota so I have experienced a white Christmas or two with the occasional ice storm, blizzard, wind chill that takes your breath away. Well at least we had rain :) I do have to admit that it did seem as though something was missing as we drove around. All in all we had a great time, and Jack loved sticking his head out the window as we drove past all the houses! Merry Christmas!

No comments: