Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dancing with the Stars on Tour....(don't laugh to hard)





Here is how my husband and I celebrated our anniversary. We went to see Dancing with the Stars on Tour. (insert laugh here) Our original plans were to just have a relaxing day at home and probably go out for a nice dinner. Then a few days ago my friend Kylee sent me a text asking if we were doing anything on Dec 17th because she had free tickets from work. We thought it would be something different and if anything we would laugh alot and pick up a few new moves :) The way I would describe the tour would be shameless promotions of the "stars" and cheesy! :) We did laugh alot and had a great time! Here are a few pics from the day! Thanks Kylee & Steven!

1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

ok well at least you didn't pay to go see it, now if you paid ugghhh!!!