Friday, December 5, 2008

Family Traditions and Treats!





Being that it is the most wonderful time of the year, I thought I would blog about one of the traditions that I grew up with. My mom would decorate a tree (we had a few trees throughout our house)and under one of the tree (usually the one in the kitchen) she would put christmas tins with "treats" in them. So in honor of my mom I have started this tradition in my own home. We have Christmas tins with treats and I couldn't leave our buddy Jack out, so I bought him some doggy cookies that are decorated in festive Christmas colors! Make a new tradition this year with your families! Oh and the other picture is just a cute one of Jack after he got his muddy paws rinsed off! :) Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Way to keep the traditions going! Merry Christmas Cathy! Will you be visiting MI?