Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog Project...I need feedback


Last night my hubby planned a date and took me to see Julie & Julia. The movie was entertaining enough, but I loved what the character Julie did with a blog. Well maybe it was the concept of what she did. For those that haven't seen the movie, Julie decided that she was going to go through Julia Childs "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" cookbook in a year and make all the recipes and blog about her experience. I was thinking about how I could incorporate something like that into my blog. I can hold my own in the kitchen, but I don't have a passion for cooking like some of the great chefs I know -- (Victoria Woodward and my dad) I love books, scrapbooking, photography, traveling and want to incorporate one of these into my blog -- Any thoughts? Suggestions? Comments are needed! Even if I don't know you, I still welcome your opinion!

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

let me think about it! i will get back to you on it!

Anonymous said...

This is probably not much help- but I would say- go with what your passionate about- that way it will come from your heart :O)