Thursday, September 3, 2009

The older I get...

...the more I appreciate my parents. While growing up my dad was a hard working man. (sometimes a little to hard working because I didn't get to see him) and my mom was a SAHM extraordinaire! She took care of everything and had time to be the "lunch lady" at my school and also be the treasurer for the athletic club. For those of you that know me, I have always been quite independent. As I get older I want to be around my parents more and more. We always have a great time when we are together and the support and guidance they have given me (which was not always appreciated when I was younger) has caused me to be the person I am today. So why not take time to celebrate those people who have loved you unconditionally today! I love you mom & dad! You are the best!

No comments: