Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In a holding pattern.....


Right now I feel like I am in a holding pattern and I am just circling around and around waiting to land so I can get my luggage....Do you ever feel like day to day life is like Groundhog Day? Wake up, take the dog out, work, sometimes eat lunch, work, eat dinner, take the dog out, check email or some social networking site, check work email one last time, maybe watch tv, clean something, take the dog out and then go to bed. Here and there getting a run or workout in.
So instead of complaining about what I wish would change I am going to write down things I am grateful for today
1. New Jumper Cables and the Roadside Assistance Guy
2. Helpful Husband
3. Supportive Mom & Dad
4. Cutest Dog Ever
5. Job
6. Making a new friend
7. The post office
8. Office Supplies
9. Considerate Board Members
10. Refreshing Ice Water

No comments: