Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Inspired....

So I have been inspired by quite a few things lately.... obviously the first is the inspiration to begin blogging....thanks nina & matt bunk ;)....who would have thought that the day to day life of people could be so interesting...I am also inspired by a new camera that I got as an early birthday present from my mom. (She is the BEST) Additional gratitude goes to Mikey for his online help while we were shopping. The coolest feature about this camera is that I can take pics underwater!! Well first I have to purchase the waterproof case, and then I can become an underwater photographer. But the funny thing is that I don't go in the water in SoCal because the water is to cold....so maybe I'll just use it in the pool :) The last thing that I have been inspired by that I am going to write about is my best friend Julie, she came up with this great idea that we should set some goals and read books together....now I thought, she lives on one coast and I live on the other....will this really work???? even though we talk a few times a week, I just wasn't sure....but you know what, IT IS WORKING!!!....we have set goals....started a book....almost finished the same book....and are looking at the second book that we will begin....all in a few weeks time....I am truly inspired... so here are a few pics that I took with the new camera!! Enjoy!
So this pic makes me laugh bc it looks like Jack and I are trapped by all the doors. So cozy!!

This is my favorite pic of my two favorite guys!! Luciano always inspires me!!! I love you!

Little Fuzz Bucket Jack!!!

He is enjoying his pizzle by one of his favorite toys!

Hey when you don't have kids, what else are you supposed to take pics of ?

2 comments:

Jennylou Raya said...

chloe is so happy to see you guys and Jack online! wuh wuhw is all she can say =)

best wishes on your new goals!

Glenda said...

welcome to blog world!!! it's gonna be great to read about your life! i'm gonna send you an invitation to my blog...u have to b invited cause mine is private :)