Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Incredible, Special People


Okay so this story begins three years ago. I had the privilege of living with this awesome couple, Tim and Victoria for a few months before Luciano and I got married. They opened their home and their heart to Luciano and I. As some of you may know planning a wedding can get very stressful. Well Tim and Victoria were so helpful and thoughtful during this time and continue to be such a blessing to Luciano and I. Victoria can take the most random things out of her fridge and make THE BEST meal you have ever tasted! She is the one who actually taught me to cook so that I enjoy it! Of course Luciano is very thankful for that! Victoria also inspires me because she is always thinking of ways that she can be a blessing to other people. Tim is also amazing! He is very quiet and observes what goes on, and he too has the kindest heart and will help anyone he can. He is always looking for ways to fix things or build things. He actually made rain fall at our wedding (it was indoors). He doesn't stop until the job is done. They are both such a smart and welcoming couple. They continually open their home to anyone and everyone! On Saturday they celebrated their 60th Birthday! I am so glad that they are apart of our lives. I wish we could see them more often! Tim and Victoria will always hold a very special place in my heart!

No comments: