Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our Dog....my dilemma

Okay so am I becoming one of those people who think that their dog and or kid is one of the cutest things they have ever seen? I just love that his back paws are hanging off the back of his "kitty bed". (Yes he has a cat bed, because when we got Jack he was only 4 lbs. and the selection of dog beds weren't very cute or were too big.) I also think that our dog is a bit narcissistic. Whenever we turn on the camera he poses. For example, if he is playing and he hears the camera turn on he will stop whatever he is doing and sit down and pose. Now you would think that I trained him to do this (Pavlov's dog) but I am a person who loves candid shots so I wouldn't want him to pose for a picture. Although I do have to say that I enjoy when we take a posed shot as in pic #2. It makes for a cozy little picture. The only other time I can take a picture is if I turn on the camera when he is sound asleep in the other room and come in quietly and take a picture. That would explain how I captured picture #3 below. The funny thing about #3 is that is how he sleeps most of the time. I don't know why, can anyone explain this to me? Does he think he is human, or are dogs comfortable on their backs....Oh to be able to really be a dog whisperer.....maybe I should email Cesar Milan.(not sure if I spelled his name correctly) Okay so enough ramblings about Jack.....This is what happens when we have a relaxing weekend around the house. I take pictures of the dog and ramble. Oh what a happy life I have! Not a care in the world and I thank God for that!!





1 comment:

Glenda said...

Jack is very cute! And I do love pic #2...he is posing very sweetly...that is just hilarious that he poses!!!