Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A week in the life.... give or take a day

So I have been taking pictures nonstop because I enjoy our camera so much! Nothing monumental has been happening, just enjoying life! So instead of blathering on I thought I would let the pictures speak for themselves!
Tuesday August 12th - Jack patiently waiting for treats that my mom sent from MI.

Wednesday August 13th - Jack confiscated a pot holder that my mom sent! It is now missing half of the hair and the tennis racket in the right hand is missing.















Thursday August 14th- Key came to hang with us for a few days! Jack loves him!






















Friday August 15th - My husband brought home flowers for me! Yeah for thoughtful husbands!!!!



















Saturday August 16th ( Really it was taken on Sunday) No pics were actually taken on saturday, but this can take the place of saturday since I was going to post two pics for sunday.











Sunday August 17th - Sweet little Bun Bun! I love this family!!














Monday August 18th - Snuggling with Luciano during his lunch!


Tuesday August 19 - The first time we have ever played night golf! This is the first time we have golfed in over 6 months. I loved that we could play this course in jeans. This was a first for me too!

Okay so I didn't necessarily let the pictures speak for themselves...I just gave the cliff note version!

1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

you are so funny! thanks for the shout out on the inspiration! haha!!! i didn't know you started one, now iam checking it all the time, i mean what else do i have to do at home allll day long!!!